Please read these Terms of Service (‘Terms’, ‘Terms of Service’) carefully before using RigCorp Hosting, Eyeye Websites or KR Design Services (our ‘Service’) operated by RigCorp (PTY) LTD (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’). Your access to and use of our Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our Service.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of the data displayed on any of our websites, customers websites or any other serviceable item we produce. It is up to the client to ensure their information is accurate. We will try ensure that all data displayed on our websites and services is accurate. We will not be held liable for information displayed on customers websites or services.
- Payment terms is Pro-Rata only. Payment will be seen as a form of acceptance of these terms. If you wish to have any condition altered for your account, notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disputes arising from supply of data listed on invoices must be notified to RigCorp (PTY) LTD within 8 days of said data to be valid.
- All goods and external services offered remain the absolute property of RigCorp (PTY) LTD until full payment has been received and cleared. Additional payment is required for release of internal systems (website system, E-Commerce system) including but not limited to websites, graphic materials, flyers, posters and advertising aids. Themes and Plugins remain property of RigCorp (PTY) LTD unless paid in full for transfer.
- The customer acknowledges that should any amount not be paid on due date, the full; amount owing by the customer to RigCorp (PTY) LTD shall immediately become due and payable without any notice of whatsoever nature, notwithstanding that any amount may, as at that date, not yet be due. The customer shall pay interest on all overdue amounts to a compound rate of 4% per annum above the prime overdraft rate charged by RigCorp (PTY) LTD bankers to the creditor. The customer further agrees that in the event of its default in any respect whatsoever towards RigCorp (PTY) LTD shall be entitled to place the customer on ‘stop supply’ without any notice notwithstanding that the customer may have placed an order for the supply of goods and services prior to the stop supply date.
- In the event of RigCorp (PTY) LTD instructing its attorneys to collect any amounts, all legal fees and collection charges and tracing agents’ fees as between attorney and client shall be borne by the customer and all payments made shall firstly be allocated towards such fees and charges thereafter to interest and finally to capital.
- All products are sold “as is” and carry a limited refund time period of 7 days, thereafter only exchanges will be issued. Any service(s) carried out is calculated on a time basis only and no refunds will be issued due to it being a time based item.
- In the event of a refund for products, a 20% handling fee will be levied which will exclude banking fees, accounting fees and any fees incurred during the refund process.
- The customer and the surety/ies hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court for all actions which may be instituted against one of all for the recovery of any amounts owing to RigCorp (PTY) LTD.
- In all cases where delivery is by carrier/courier, the carrier/courier shall be deemed to be the customer’s agent and delivery to such carrier/courier shall be deemed to be delivery to the customer.
- No amendment and/or alteration and/or variation and/or deletion and/or addition and/or cancellation of these terms and conditions, whether consensual or unilateral or bilateral shall be of any force and effect unless reduced to writing and signed by the creditor. No agreement, whether consensual or unilateral or bilateral, purporting to obligate RigCorp (PTY) LTD to sign a written agreement to amend, alter, vary, delete, add or cancel these terms and conditions shall be of any force and effect unless reduced to writing and signed by RigCorp (PTY) LTD or on its behalf which may have induced the customer and/or the surety to sign this document.
- Commissions and/or transaction fees are automatically deducted before payout to clients, including commissions due from sales on any 3rd party or external websites chosen by the client.
- These are RigCorp (PTY) LTD, EYEYE, KR DESIGN transaction fees and
cover transaction costs, customer support and all round platform
support. These fee’s are calculated on disbursement payed out by any 3rd
party website, once disbursement is paid out these fee’s are applied
and automatically deducted from any fee due by our system. This fee
includes automatically credited returned items.
Success Fee % Platform 5% OLX, Gumtree 10% Takealot, Amazon, Ebay
- For all purposes under this agreement including giving of any notice, the payment of any amount, the services of any process and for all other purposed arising from this agreement, the customer and the surety/ies hereby choose domicilium citandi et executandi at the physical address of the customer stipulated on the face hereof.
- No relaxation or indulgence granted by RigCorp (PTY) LTD to the customer and/or the surety/ies shall be deemed to be waiver of any of the rights of RigCorp (PTY) LTD in terms of this agreement and such relaxation or indulgence shall not be deemed to be a notation of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- These terms are subject to change without notice, we will endeavor to notify you of any changes to our terms, but implore you to visit our website often to review these terms, any new product will display our latest terms and conditions.
- Affiliates Program – We pay a flat 20% commission on all referrals through our online portal and 3% to 10% on manual referrals. Commissions are only paid once payment is received from a client and it is up to the affiliate to keep record of these payments. RigCorp (PTY) LTD takes no responsibility if the company short-pays the affiliate and we are not notified of this shortfall.
- The minimum payout is R 750 on all commissions, an affiliate will receive commission on all products on a monthly bases and after 30 Days of receipt of payment from client.